Bold headings reversed

This isn’t a horrible bug, but annoying. My blog post headings are reversed when I bold them. When unbolded in the editor they show as bold on live, if they are bold in the editor they show as normal on live. I am using the default editor and not Cornerstone. Right now I am just doing the opposite of how I want it to look in the editor. I am using the Ethos Magazine site.

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for writing in! I am trying to replicate your issue on my local testing server. I have reset my WP installation and imported the Ethos Magazine demo site. And then, I edited one of the posts using the WP Editor. I switched between the headings and made it bold too. I wasn’t able to replicate the issue though. Kindly check out this video:

Can you please provide us a screenshot or video screen capture so that we will have an idea of what is going on in your site? Perhaps you can do the following first:

If nothing is working, we would love to check your site for further investigation. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I noticed now that if I go to the block options the type is set to regular under appearance. If I move the selector to the desired weight then it is fixed. It is an extra step but it shows the problem is in the “default” setting under appearance.

Hey Aaron,

I’m sorry but that doesn’t make sense to us. Please provide a series of screenshots or a screencast how you’re working and we’ll try to replicate it on our test site.

Also, please tell us the result of the troubleshooting steps listed previously.

We’ll continue providing support after that.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.