Body fonts not changing

Hello,

Current website I’m working on doesn’t change the body font whatever I do. The headings and other ones work, the problem just seems to be the body font which just defaults to times new roman.

Even when I force the font inline it still doesn’t work, color changes though

Hi,

The login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

My apologies! I have updated the secure note with the correct password

Hi There,

Sorry you’re having this issue, this is known bug on the FONT MANAGER. To resolve this, you can disable the font manager for now under PRO > Launch > Theme Options > Typography and select your font from the body font dropdown manually.

Or add the following css line to your child theme’s style.css file.

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Noto+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Noto+Serif:400,400i,700,700i');

Rest assured that our Dev Team is already working to resolve this bug.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.