Body font not responding to weight change

HI, I am trying to change the font to a lighter weight in my body content in Cornerstone. The only thing I can alter is the size, colour or actual font. The weight remains unaltered despite showing multiple options. The Headings are working fine
Thanks in advance for help.

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please set the font-weight from the Cornerstone---->Theme Options ----> Body and content

Untitled-Archive-Layout-Archive-Layout-Cornerstone (4)

Please note that you need to clear the cache as well from the Cornerstone —>Settings—>Clear system cache.

Hope it helps
Thanks

HI, thanks but I had already tried to change the weight in cornerstone and clear the cache before I contacted you.
It’s not working.
Thanks

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

Upon checking your website, there’s an inline font-weight 400 in your text. you need to remove that inline CSS so that the font weight settings will work. This is what I am referring to:

Please remove those inline CSS.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much for spotting that. It definitely helped!! Thanks

Hey @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.