Body Content Shortocde

Hello!

I am trying to insert body content into a loop (I.e. FAQ loop). I could use the excerpt, but it strips formatting. Any other way for me to go about this? Thank you!

Hey Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

We are not quite sure about your issue, would you mind explaining more information? Providing screenshots or videos is a great help.

Cheers!

My Apologies. When adding fields to be looped over, I do not see any field for the body content of a page, only an excerpt.

Hey Michael,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL or Layout Builder name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

OK, note sent. Thank you!

Hello Michael,

It seems that you want to pull the whole content(the_content), please be advised that the “The Content” dynamic element is available in a single layout while the “The Excerpt” dynamic element is available for the archive layout. If you are going to display full content for your archive layout your only choice is to use a Raw Content element and insider this {{dc:post:the_content}} dynamic content code. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Answered-Questions-Page-Builder-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

2 Likes

YES! Thank you!

You are most welcome Michael.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.