Blurry Images - Product and Catalog

Hi, my product and catalog images are blurry. I’ve researched and tried everything I can to fix this. I’ve adjusted the image dimensions and regenerated thumbnails, deactivated pluggins, cleared cache, but the images are still blurry.

Please help!

Hello @ruthdommenz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you checked out the solution mentioned in following documentation? If not, please take a look and walk-through the possible solutions.

If you still face issues, please share website URl for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, I have tried the solution in the documentation you provided but still have the issue.

Summary

My URL is: www.puregift.com.au

Thanks.

Hi @ruthdommenz,

I have checked your setup. I could not see any images that are blurry. Would you mind sharing us a screenshot that shows a blurry image.

Thank you so much.

Attached is an upload of the home page. The images are not as sharp as they should be and the colours are a bit off.

Interestingly, the girl gifts and boy gifts images show up perfectly sharp and clear on my mobile but not on my PC.

Summary

Good news - this is fixed now!

I doubled the image dimensions in Woocommerce and it seems to have fixed the problem. The colours are spot on now.

Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

I have check and I can see the crop image is not as sharp and blurry. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXZei2uDc
It is now how it is displayed by the theme but rather the result of the cropping.
Current image cropped size is 415x415 and is displayed at 260x260 on homepage.
Check this guide: https://thethemefoundry.com/blog/blurry-images-wordpress/
While still checking, I can see you have decided to use original size because it is now displaying 1200 image size.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.