Blurry Images on Homepage

Can anyone tell me if the logo (top right) looks OK? It looks fine on my big monitor but when I zoom in on browser it is a bit blurry, though the original image uploaded seemed big enough, let me know if you think it is OK enough on your browser?

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/

Also about midway down the same home page there is the feather logos background on the Team Members section. The feathers look blurry even though the actual image is massive and very clear, but when I upload it, it looks blurry. It is a Jpg, I tried a PNG too and it was worse. Ideas? Thx!

PS I am looking to hire someone for small job. email if interested: redphive AT live DOT com

Hi @galatia,

Thanks for writing in.

As I checked your logo and images., It is on a good size however it it is not saved properly HD. Try to resave your logo again in full HD. Check on google on how to save or optimize images for web.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

You mean in photoshop right? Thx!

You mean same fix for feather image in Team section too?

Hello There,

Yes in Photoshop. Please export your image in *.png format so that transparency will also be available in your output image.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.