Blur Effect On Scroll Revolution Slider 6

I’ve been trying to figure out why my blur on scroll slider effect has only been working when I’m logged into my dashboard. It should have elements start off blurry and then go into focus on scroll. Unfortunately, this effect only happens when I’m logged into my dashboard. I think it might have to do with admin bar pushing the page down.

This is what I see when I’m logged into my dashboard (CORRECT APPEARANCE):

And this is what I see when I’m not logged in (INCORRECT APPEARANCE. NO BLUR ON ELEMENTS):

Here is the site: https://conscienceskin.wpengine.com/

Let me know your thoughts on what setting I may need to tweak.

Hi @santosfel5,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sometimes, we cannot recognize is causing the issue based only on a screenshot.
We need to compare the effect in both logged in and logged out state

Hope you will not mind sharing your website credentials.
Please provide the details of your site in a secure note, including:

– Link to your WordPress site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please remember that we do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Just added the secure note to the original post.

Hi @santosfel5,

Revolution Slider blur effect will work while it Out of the Focus, and while the site is loading without the admin bar, it got focused on load, and the blur effect didn’t work.
On the other hand, while logged in, the admin bar got the focus while loading the page, and the slider got de-focused and the blur effect worked.

To make the effect worked in both the situation, I would suggest you add the slider into the second section instead of the first section of the page.

Hope it works for you.

I would but this is the hero slider of the page and has to be at the top. There isn’t a way to offset the focus so that the slider has the Out of Focus effect longer on scroll?

Hi @santosfel5,

The credentials you provided above does not work, please check. In the meantime, please check your Offset (Tilt) Effect value.

https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/on-scroll/#module-settings

Thanks,

I’ve resolved this issue directly with ThemePunch. Thank you for your time.

Hey @santosfel5,

It’s good to know that the issue has been resolved already.
Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.