Bloquote CSS not working

Hi there,

I am trying to edit blockquote formatting with the following CSS but it is not working. It has worked fine on another site of mine?

blockquote {

color: #ffffff !important;
font-size: 20px;
font-family: lato;
font-weight: 200px;
letter-spacing: 2px;
padding: 8%;

}

Could you please advise if I am doing something wrong?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your CSS in my local setup and it works fine except for one CSS rule being invalid i.e font-weight. You can replace your code with the following code:

blockquote {
    color: #bb3ac0 !important;
    font-size: 20px !important;
    font-family: lato !important;
    font-weight: 200 !important;
    letter-spacing: 2px !important;
    padding: 8% !important;
}

Add the above code in your Child Theme’s style.css file and make sure to purge all cache including browser’s cache after adding the code.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.