Blog's white background disappears when iphone is turned

Hey Team!
I have a problem with my blog posts.
So, everything looks amazing. I have a background to my website and the posts are easily read thanks to the white page background that is the default setting for posts. But when I view them on an iPad or a landscaped iPhone, the white background disppears and the text is unreadable because of the website background.

load it up on your phone, turn it sideways and check it out thenewfiddler.com
or, if you have an iPad. Try it there.

Hello @Willow33,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tried testing on chrome dev tools and can’t replicate the issue on my end. Please see screencast. https://cl.ly/3q0D463z042M

You can also try adding following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

@media only screen 
and (min-device-width : 768px) 
and (max-device-width : 1024px) 
and (orientation : landscape) { .x-container.main:before{background-color: #fff;} }

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.