Please take a look at my blog: http://www.marenelizabethphotography.com/blog/
As you can see my blogs posts are showing up in the slider but not down below in the page.
Please help. Whats going on?
Please take a look at my blog: http://www.marenelizabethphotography.com/blog/
As you can see my blogs posts are showing up in the slider but not down below in the page.
Please help. Whats going on?
Hi There,
We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
I hope this helps.
Thanks for responding.
I am not sure this is the issue. I have a wordpress hosting plan through name.com and its set up in a way that I don’t have access to my FTP or files… so I can’t make this change.
BUT! I had all of this set up on under a different url with the same settings, same hosting plan, and all the same posts and they showed up no problem… so why would it suddenly be different?
Hope that makes sense.
I went and reinstalled one of the deluxe demos and the blog function works just fine. Sucks that I have to customize everything again but at least the blog is working again.
Thanks!
Okay so I installed the Agency demo and the blog function works, it show my posts and the sample posts no problem. As soon as I delete all the sample posts suddenly the blog function breaks and it doesn’t show any posts. Why? And how can i fix it?
Hi,
Your blog seems to work fine on my end.

Please update theme and cornerstone to latest version.
X 6.0.4
Cornerstone 3.0.4
Then clear your plugin cache and browser cache.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.