Blogs Footer

Hey guys, I am trying to get a footer to show in pro on the blog layouts. I have set it every way I can conditionally but it still won’t show. Can you tell me what i am doing wrong? I’m sure it’s something simple. Here’s a test page

Hello @cmdiggs,

Thanks for writing in! You may have created a custom blank footer that is assigned to single posts. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Absolutely. Doing now. I should note that I tried setting it at full site and still couldn’t get it to work on pages with footer selected.

Hi @cmdiggs,

I have created a footer by duplicating the existing one and change the condition only for the posts, and it starts working. And it has been also found that you are using a little old version of Pro. I would suggest you update the theme to the latest version of the theme i.e 4.1.5.

Thanks

Perfect…Thanks

You’re welcome, @cmdiggs.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.