Blogs aren't being presented properly anymore the text is too close

The blog is supposed to have spaces but everything is bunched together I’m using the WordPress standard editor. I’m not having this issue on other WordPress websites so I’m not sure what the issue is.

Hello Halim,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your blog posts and I found out that the <p> tags were changed to <div>.

A custom PHP code or a 3rd party plugin could be causing this. Can you please troubleshoot with the most common issues that may have cause this first? You can do the following:

If the above suggestions does not help, please provide us with your WP credentials so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel

My name is Dillon the marketing consultant for Dr. Sbenati.

You can make changes if it causes the issue to be resolved.

I have not added any new plugins since January and don’t write any code at all

Hi Dillon,

The given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again. And please add it to the secure note so it can be only visible to the Author i.e. you and our staff.

Thanks

Actually, can you provide me with your email i’d be happy to just add you to the website as a user.

Hi Dillon,

It is not possible to provide you with the Email ID. I would suggest you create any username with your Email ID and share the credentials to us for further investigation.

Thanks

Oh please use the info above and this should be my current password for the website:

Hello Halim,

I have logged in to your site and inspected your posts. I can see that those contents were actually using <div> tags and not the usual <p> tags.

See the secure note below.

Please be advised that the theme do not have any control on the contents of the post especially if the HTML contents were added manually.

Best Regards.

We have not changed anything to do with the site. What could have caused this what do I have to do to fix this?

So this was caused by an update of a plugin?

Hi Halim,

It will be very difficult to recognize hat exactly the reason behind it. I have tested by adding a new Test Post but it worked perfectly fine. It might be something that has injected the additional tags into the posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.