Hi
Blogroll set for three newest posts not loading on homepage for Chrome or Firefox. Alexei Kutsko (Speed Guru) has checked from his end after speed work not related.
Wordpress: 4.9.4–en_GB
X: 5.2.5
Thanks
Gemma
Hi
Blogroll set for three newest posts not loading on homepage for Chrome or Firefox. Alexei Kutsko (Speed Guru) has checked from his end after speed work not related.
Wordpress: 4.9.4–en_GB
X: 5.2.5
Thanks
Gemma
Hey Gemma,
It is because of the Recent Post’s Fade Effect. There should be an inline opacity of 1 that should be added when you scroll to the Recent Posts. Do you have optimizations? If so, please try deactivating optimizations to check if that is causing the issue. Or, you can enable Fade Effect for that particular Recent Post element in your page.
Thanks.
Thanks -
I have no idea what any of those things are? I don’t think I have optimizations, haven’t added them on purpose if so.
I’m not interested in any aesthetics (face effect - double checked this is off not on?), I just want the blog roll on the homepage and on the blog page to load.
My blog roll on the blog page take too long to load also - is this connected?
Hi There.
I can see the blog posts are loading fine in home page and Blog page without any issue.


Let us if the issue has been resolved in your end.
Thanks
I deciphered the instruction provided by your colleague.
Many thanks!