Blog with essrntial grid is not working

Hi, I have my blog page in which i have the title, and in another section I have an essential grid wth the posts for the blog. Now, when I enter my blog the title still works, but where my esential grid was its blank. I have tried erasing the section ant adding another one wth the essential gris but it erases again. Can you help me?

My blog is http://cronicaspuzzleras.com/cronicas/

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Are you referring to this section?

Please go to X > Launch > Options > Headers > Navbar and set the “NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT” to at least 121 pixels. At the moment, you have set it to only at 60.

And also, you added a custom css that hides the blog title. Please remove this code in the Cornerstone’s custom css section

.page .h-landmark {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.