I created a blog for our school page and I have an issue with the page not pushing down to show the title of the page, and that is happening on all sizes of the screen on the blog page. Attached is a photo so you can see.
Hello @apadkins,
Thanks for asking. 
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
You know this weekend i thought about that.
www.blushschoolofmakeup.edu/blog/
Hello @apadkins,
Thanks for sharing website URL. 
Upon inspecting the source code on Chrome dev tools, I can see that you have added custom code in theme options panel to change the height property navbar. Because of that it’s affecting the overall layout. Here is the code:
body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {height: 75px;}
https://www.screencast.com/t/Nx47aICx6
Thanks.
Hi @prasant,
thank you so much for that information. So I looked through and thought that 75px was coming from the nav bar setting. When I took that down it just moved the height of the actual nav bar. not affecting it like yours did. Might you have a more pointed idea on where in the customize area I could possibly find this? and fix it there?
Hi,
You can try adding this in X > Launch > Options > CSS
body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
height: 135px;
}
You may change the height to adjust.
Hope that helps.