Blog titles are showing white text on my posts so they're not visible

I’ve noticed that my blog titles are white text on a white background on my posts. I think this happened when I updated x theme this morning. This is happening in the Gutenburg editor as well as the Siteorigin editor that I use. Is there a setting that may change it to black to showing my blog post titles?

Hello Greg,

Thanks for writing to us

I checked your site it seems the blog title color is rendering by your custom code that is overriding the theme post title color. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi prakash_s,
Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions. It turns out that I had added some custom Css a few weeks ago because I determined my H2 tags were too large. But I did not notice that the custom Css was ordering the font to be white. I have since changed the hex code to black and my title is showing up. I thank you very much for your help.

Hello Greg,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.