Blog text white (unwanted) on mobile devices

My website clochardmoderne.com is coming along slowly but surely but now I have run into something that drives me crazy. On mobile devices the text of my blog articles turns white and since it is on a white background this doesn’t really work. Also, there appears a black bar above where the text should be. In the testing environment in X Pro everything works great, also with mobile sizes, only in real life it doesn’t work on smaller screens. Please help!

Hi FDDR,
I’ve checked your website on mobile devices and I can tell that the reason for these issues is that line in the child theme style.css file:

.format-standard .entry-wrap {color: #fff !important;background-color: #000 !important;}

If you removed this line, both issues will be resolved.

Thanks.

Thanks so much! Totally solved it!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.