Blog Read More

Hey guys, for my blog, when I click on the “read more” or click the link to the blog title it takes me to the article. I would like the articles page to look exactly like the home page, but I am not able to figure out how to add the sliders that are on the front page. Also I noticed the font size seems to be smaller, how do I make changes to assure the article page looks exactly like the main page?

If I decide I know longer want a read more button that goes into the article page, how do I remove that?

Hello @zellison1350,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To remove read more button and increase font size, please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

a.bd-more-tag {
        display: none;
    }

.entry-wrap p {
    font-size: 20px;
}

Can you please elaborate the Slider question?

Thanks.

Yes I’d be happy to elaborate. If you go to the site www.19theagency.com/blog the page it sends you to has the header, and two slides, one with a bunch of logos, and the other explaining what the blog is. If I click on the title to one of the articles it takes me to another page that has the header, but not the two slides. I’m not sure what page I would need to go to in order to add the slides so that the site can be consistent. I hope this helps.

Hi,

To add slider to your posts, add the code below in your child theme’s functions.php file.

function add_myslider() {   
    if(is_singular('post')){   
       echo do_shortcode('[rev_slider alias="myslider"]');
    }
}
add_action( 'x_after_view_global__slider-below', 'add_myslider', 10 );

Change [rev_slider alias="myslider"] with your slider shortcode

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.