Blog pots title no longer showing

Hi there!

Recently i’ve noticed that all my blog posts don’t have titles anymore, thet have just dissapeared! While creating a new blog post, I can see already in preview mode, that there is no title visible. After checking all my previous blog posts, I found out that there are no titles on any of the posts! I suppose it’s some kind of bug.

Could yoou please give me a solution?

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi there,

The post titles are hidden because of this code in the custom CSS:

.entry-title {
    display: none;
}

Try removing the code and the post titles should show up again.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.