Blog posts sliding toward one side

Hi, I am facing a strange issue on two sites.
When there is a list of posts created using tags and I scroll down on the page, the posts slide on top of each other to one side (see the picture below).

Any idea what can be causing the issue?
Thank you,
Karolina
Edit:
On both sites the Console is showing an Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘length’).
I tried deactivating all the plugins and the error is still there.
Thank you for checking this out!

Hey Karolina,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you, I left a secure note because I checked for all the conflicts and the issue still persists.
You can see it e.g. here: https://websbykaja.com/blog/

Hi Karolina,

This is a known issue with the latest version of the theme and has already been reported to our issue tracker for further investigation by the development team.

For a temporary solution, I would request you to select the Standard style instead of Masonry from the Theme Options > Blog.

Thanks

+1. Replying to get notified of any future replies, since I’m having a similar issue and changing from masonry to standard for the blog has fixed it for the time being. I’d like to know when the issue is fixed so we can return to masonry. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @SheilaRuth,

I will add a note to the tracker with your report though so our development team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.