Blog posts not showing up on posts page

Hi guys!

Loving X Pro. On the latest site I am building, blog posts are not populating on the Posts page. I can access the posts directly with the URL address and have linked them using essential grid, but as I say they are not showing up on the Posts page.

I will follow up with login details to the site, if this is something you can investigate. I have troubleshooted as much as I can, and I may be wrong but it seems to be a theme issue.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and it turns out that the Filterable Index option is enabled. Enabling the filterable index will bypass the standard output of your blog page, allowing you to specify categories to highlight. Upon selecting this option, a text input will appear to enter in the IDs of the categories you would like to showcase. You can check out this setting in X > Launch > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options.

To saved your some time, I have disabled it to resolve the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.