Blog posts not showing on posts page

My blog page says:

Nothing to Show Right Now
It appears whatever you were looking for is no longer here or perhaps wasn’t here to begin with. You might want to try starting over from the homepage to see if you can find what you’re after from there.

I’ve tried changing which page is the Posts Page and updating the content on the page itself, but nothing seems to work. Thanks for your help,

WP: 4.9.4
Ethos Stack
X: 6.0.4

Tyler

https://www.cratemarketing.com/blog/

Hi @tjedic1990,

Thanks for writing in.

The only solution I could see is to check for plugin conflict then deactivate or remove it. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If still you could not find, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi There,

Can you try reinstalling Xtheme? Delete X theme via FTP then reinstall it again. X theme might be corrupted. Your settings seems correct. Let us know this goes. Thank you.

Hello Lely.
It took my a while to figure out, but I was able to delete X via Filezilla, then re-upload and install the theme. No luck. It’s still doing the same thing. Thanks for your help,

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Please go to Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options then turn on filterable index and remove the category ids.

Hope this helps.

That worked. Thank you Paul & everyone else who helped. I’m experiencing a similar issue w/ a different stack so if I can’t figure it out I’ll open another ticket. Thanks again,

Tyler

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.