Blog posts no longer automatically load on blog page. You can access posts from Home page but blog page does not load posts.
Hey there,
Please give us your blog URL so we could see the issue.
Thanks.
www.rethinklife.ca
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Is this your blog index: http://www.rethinklife.ca/blog-posts/
I can see that it is loading fine. The very first items is also your recent post item.
Please check your site again.
I was able to check the page successfully on my ipad but on my mac computer it is frozen with 4-5 dots scrolling in the middle of the screen. Tried refreshing page but no change. All other pages work except blog posts.
Hey @twneubauer,
Try clearing browser cache and check and also Can you check the same with some other machine or in some other browser? I have checked your blog page in windows PC with different browsers and blog posts loading fine.
Regards
Clearing the browser cache did the trick. Thanks!
Really glad that I could be of help! 
Cheers!