Blog Posts in Pro - Hide Featured Image and Full Width Content

I hope someone can assist with a couple of issues I am having with my Blog and posts to it using the Pro Theme.

I would like the blog post content to work like a page and be able to be made full width of the site. No matter what I try it is always contained.

Also, I would like to set a Featured Image for the post so that when posting to social media the thumbnail shows up but I do not want this to appear on the actual post.

Can someone please help?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To have a fullwidth post, you must set your global content layout to “Fullwidth” in the theme options. Please go to X > launch > options > Layout and Design> Content layout.

2.) Please set the featured image for your post as usual because this is where the Open Graph will get the image when posting in social networks. So that it will not display in the actual post, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.single-post .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.