Blog posts being hidden on blog page

After a recent update to X, I discovered that the blog page was no longer displaying blog posts.

The problem appears to be caused by the div container 'x-iso-container' being assigned an inline style of height: 0; which makes all the blog posts disappear.

I can of course override this by adding height: auto !important; to the child stylesheet, but this doesn’t resolve the cause of the problem in the first place. I suspect some JS is adding the style and thought that the following resolution might help (but no joy):

EDIT: Now solved…

As with most things, as soon as you ask for help, you end up solving the problem yourself.

I’ve found some offending code in functions.php that was removing the .hentry class from posts. All good now! :slight_smile:

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.