Blog Post Troubleshooting - No Comments if Logged Out and No Post Meta

Hello,

I am trying to post my first blog and somehow I have turned off commenting unless you’re already logged into wordpress as well as no post meta is showing up. See link below:

I have looked in all settings suggested throughout the forum on commenting. Everything is turned on as far as I can tell. I will provide a support login in a private comment below.

Thank you in advance,

Hey Bryan,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your page. I know that I am not logged in and I am seeing the post meta and the comments section.

After doing the updates and site changes, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.