Blog Post Title

Hello,

I am unable to change the size of the blog post title on the post page

I’ve tried .entry-title {font-size:80px;} also with h1.entry-title but cannot change it.

The example page is http://vf.systematicprint.com/2017/06/23/giant-lobster-tiny-visual-team/ but should be applicable to all post pages.

Thanks

Hey @walkertron,

Please try adding following CSS code.

h1.entry-title {
      font-size: 80px;
 }  

Hope this helps.

Regards

Hey @rahul

I have tried this again, it was noted in my initial query above, and I’m afraid that it still doesn’t change the font size.

What could be going on here?

Thanks

Hey @walkertron,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):

  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi There,

I didn’t see the CSS on you Custom CSS part of theme options. Where did you add it? Did you remove it? In case you have add it on the last part of your custom CSS, yes it will not work because that last part was missing the closing curly brace. From this:

  @media screen and (max-width: 320px) {
   .x-anchor-content {
      right: 25px !important;
  } 

It should be this:

@media screen and (max-width: 320px) {
   .x-anchor-content {
      right: 25px !important;
   } 
 }/*This is the closing of media query*/

Missing the closing curly brace means that all CSS you have added after that part will only work on <= 320px screensize because it inside that media query.

Let’s use more specific element so it will just affect headers of blog post like this:

 .single-post h1.entry-title {
   font-size: 80px;
 }

Hope this helps.

Ah wonderful and how embarrassing. Clearly needed a fresh pair of eyes. Live and learn.

Many thanks, works perfectly.

No worries, that mistake happen to everyone. We’re delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!