Blog/Post page is very slow loading. Please help

The post news page is very slow loading on devices, iPhone and iPad and computers as well. Seemed to slow down when we installed the Post Types Order plugin and since it is directly related to the News/Post page I suspect this is the culprit. Now that I have blog post entries in the right order can I simply remove this plugin and see if it fixes it or will the order of the blogs change back once it is removed.

Also already installed WP Super Cache which makes all the other pages load super fast. it is just this blog/news section that is a Major problem right now.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I check your site and didn’t feel that much slowness of news page. Its loads as other pages loads. I can see you have lots of post in the site this may be a issue which causing little slow of news page. Also I am not sure about the post order plugin, it might have some effect towards the page performance.
The single post also loads fine.
I can see your website performance is good and believe there is nothing to worry about.

Thanks

OK thanks but for me on multiple devices the post/blog first page is slow on mobil devices as mentioned above. Do you know if uninstalling the plugin will change the order of the posts? Thx

Hi There,

It will change the post order after uninstall. You can check there support forum and ask question regarding solution. They might have a right answer.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.