Blog post page 2 not working

Hi! I have created my main blog page template and my single post template in Pro. It all works fine but now that I have more blog posts than the 10 posts that show on page 1 the navigation shows at the bottom of the main blog page. But when I click on page 2 I still only see the blog posts that are listed on page 1. Any ideas why?

https://shootit.se/blogg/

Hello @markusp80,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have set the Looper consumer as “ON” in the post element on the blog archive layout.
blogarchive-Layouts-Pro
If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi! From what I can see, my looper consumer in the post element is set to ON.

Hello @markusp80,

Please be advised that the Post Pagination element will only work with default loops. It does not work in your blog index because you have added a custom Looper Provider which should not be the case. Be advised that the blog index will display all your post items and that the blog index already runs a loop. You do not need to have a Looper provider for your blog index or any archive layout. Simply disable your Looper Provider because you only need a Looper Consumer for the blog index and the archive layouts.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi! Now I remember how I built this. The Looper Provider is there because I want to exclude posts from a certain category on the blog index page. Is pagination not possible with this option?

Hi @markusp80,

For now pagination and the navigation element works with only with pre-defined templates. I would request you to use the Pre-defined Template which has the pagination or navigation included already.

Thanks for understanding

Hi! That is not going to work since I want to exclude one blog post category. I have solved it by setting the blog index page to show more posts.

Hi @markusp80,

Glad that you are able to resolve the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.