Blog Post Not Displaying/Breadcrumbs

Hi,

  1. When I go to my blogpost at https://blog.flyingvgroup.com/2017/08/14/wordpress-resources-at-siteground/ my post does not display. When I view on the post page, there is text there in the body of the post.

  1. Since this a subdomain (blog.flyingvgroup.com) to the main domain (flyingvgroup.com) I would like the main logo in the header to link to flyingvgroup.com instead of blog.flyingvgroup.com.

  1. Similar to #2, I would like the home icon in the breadcrumb to link to the homepage flyingvgroup.com as well.

Thank you so much!!! I will be providing FTP and WP-Admin credentials in a secret post.

Also, this is for the subdomain blog. Please do not make edits to any other files.

Hi,

  1. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2 & 3 ) Regretfully, it could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

I have tried testing for a plugin conflict. Please advise.

I fixed it.

Glad to know you were able to fix it.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile: