Blog post lay out issues

Hi,

I’d love to be supported with 2 issues today with blog post layout regarding to font setup

1. I picked up a loved site and article for your reference either as the screenshot as follows or direct post link: http://bit.ly/2ooW5iC

As examined with a single blog post, the site’s used different traits of font and sizes applied into its every article as I’ve checked it up and laid out in excel sheet:

I’d like to employ the same layout to my future blog posts, Would you please to show me where I should touch in the theme setting to achieve it?

2. The 2nd issue would be on the post meta, I also want to have my blog post displayed as the example above with font applied in the same way

It’s highly appreciative of your support,

Thanks and regards,

Hi There,

1- I will try to answer your question by teaching you how I would replicate a similar layout of the referenced pic.h

The first grey section you could add a background image to your row and add two columns using text elements on the left a custom headline+ text on the right. You could add a border right to the left section for example. Another element would be suitable would be to NOT divide the row into two columns and use the columnize element.

On the text element, you can set the size of your font. You also can use X > Font Manager to create different font templates which can be selected on text or custom headline elements in Cornerstone.

2- That can be done vis CSS please provide your URL and the specific page so we can guide you to the solution.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.