Blog post grid alignment (with mansonry) with long titles

Hello!

My post settings are set to mansonry. However, when I have longer than 1 line titles, they are not aligned properly (they get pushed down because of the extra line) - see attached image for example. i have two questions

  1. How can I reduce the spacing in the two-lines titles?
  2. Is there a way to have all images aligned, whether the title is on one line or on two?

Thanks for the help!

Hi there,

The Masonry view actually is intended to have that none linear view. That is why it is called Masonry. You need to use the standard mode to have that linear view.

One none recommended way is to add a minimum height to titles section to have all of them the same height but itis not recommended. If you insist to have that workaround you need to give us the exact URL of the page which you took the screenshot of to be able to give you proper CSS code.

Thank you.

Hello,

I don’t want a linear view, this is why I use mansonry. The standard mode doesn’t fix the issue either, I tried already.

This page is an example, but I’d like the fix to apply to all grids, including archives and category views: http://aimetamarque.com/category/web/

THanks for your help!

Hi There,

1.) See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblfca2AsF

.category .entry-title {
    line-height: 15px; /*Adjust this value accordingly*/
}

2.) Unfortunately, with masonry, positions are added on the fly. Height is taken into consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.