Blog/portfolio styling

I tried to figure this out, I promise.

1. How can I change the page color for the Blog and portfolio pages? The gray area in the screen shot. I don’t want to change the page color for the entire site, just the blog and portfolio pages.
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 5.18.50 PM

2. Also cannot remove the underlines in the sidebar text. I know I’ve done it before, cannot figure it out. " (

3. The search button at the top right - it is not following the settings for the buttons in theme options. All of my buttons are pink with white text except for that one.
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 5.38.37 PM

Thank you!

Hello @hwolfe,

Thanks fo writing in!

1.) Both the blog and portfolio pages is using the global theme options setting. You can change the background color in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Background Options.

2.) We are not seeing the underlines on the screenshot above. Can you please provide the URL of the page where we can find the sidebar so we can inspect it?

3.) Again, we need to investigate why the button does not apply the Theme Options styling. Please provide us with the URL of your site.

Best Regards.

2.) Dotted lines under the links in the sidebar: https://jayamcsharma.richardcreativedevelopment.com/read/
3.) The Search button at the top right of same page: https://jayamcsharma.richardcreativedevelopment.com/read/

Hello @hwolfe,

The underline styling is built-in with the Integrity Stack styling. There is no option in the theme that allows you to remove the underline. It will be displayed throughout the site. You need to add CSS code into Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS to be able to hide it on the homepage only.

You need to use the Google Chrome Developer Toolbar to check the live HTML code and find which CSS selector you need to use.

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

As for the button, it turns out that this is a bug in the latest release. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Best Regards.

Okay, thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.