The pictures that correspond to my posts have disappeared and parallax has stopped working altogether in chrome. Have deleted cache and still persists. Works fine on Edge though. rescreeningorlando.com
Hey there,
I checked your site and the parallax is working. Your posts’ featured image in your Posts page is empty though. Please check each of your post’s featured image if they still exist.
Parallax working in Edge and not in Chrome sounds like you’re viewing from a touchscreen device? If so, parallax is disabled in touchscreen devices because they are considered mobile devices by Chrome and also Firefox.
Also tell us what you did before this happened because the missing image issue is unlikely caused by X nor Cornerstone as they don’t have a function that could delete images.
Thanks.
Thanks for your quick response. I’ll look into the post pics, but I’m viewing the site through a desktop,and in other devices and the parallax doesn’t work on any of them. I’ve deleted the cache on the site and hard reset the page in chrome, and it still doesn’t work. It’s not a big deal to me but the client saw it working, loved it, and now wants to know why it doesn’t work anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am getting Error establishing a database connection when trying to access your website.
Is it working on your end?
No problems here.
Hi,
I checked your site in Chrome and parallax works fine on my end as well.
See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/Ut2JJirRiI
Do you have any extension installed in Chrome?
Try to check if javascript is enabled in your browser.
With regards to your post image, you need to add the image as featured image for it to show in your recent posts.

Thanks