Blog Page Set Up Problems

Hi Support,

I am trying to create a blog page on http://www.spineplus-chigwell.co.uk/ similar to http://demo.theme.co/renew-1/blog/ and i have followed several articles including https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/setup-blog-correctly/. But i still cant get it to set up correctly.

I have adjusted the page set up to be content left side bar right but it make no difference as you can see here http://www.spineplus-chigwell.co.uk/blog/

Can you help please?

Many thanks

Mario

Hi Mario

To add sidebar to your blog page, navigate to X > Launch > Theme Options > Blog and set the Layout to Global Content.

Hope that helps.

Hi Support,

Now already tried that as i said in my message. Any other advice as this is what i am getting at the moment?

I am looking for this kind of look, http://demo.theme.co/renew-1/blog/ but at the moment i have this http://www.spineplus-chigwell.co.uk/blog-test/ how do i change the formatting / style to look like the demo more?

Kind Regards

Mario

Hi Mario,

You also need to set your Global Content Layout to have a sidebar.

You can then add contents to your sidebar under Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar