Blog Page Padding and Pro Header Font Weights

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help me?
I need to add a little space to the blog posts page - where they all show together.
The blog posts seem to start way higher than the sidebar, and I need to add some padding there.

Also, the header I have made in pro has the text for ‘Menu’ and ‘Contact Us’ in bold, and this reflects in the header builder, but not in Chrome or Firefox. Is there any reason for this?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s not aligned due to sidebar widget’s CSS

.x-sidebar .widget {
    margin-top: 70px !important;
}

You may remove that, or simply add this another CSS

.x-iso-container {
    margin-top: 70px;
}

About the menu, it seems to be bold in my view font-weight: 700;

.hm3.x-menu > li > .x-anchor .x-anchor-text-primary, .hm10.x-menu > li > .x-anchor .x-anchor-text-primary {
    font-family: inherit;
    font-size: 0.9em;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 700;
    line-height: 1;
    letter-spacing: 0.15em;
    margin-right: calc(0.15em * -1);
    text-transform: capitalize;
    color: rgba(0,0,0,1);
}

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.