I updated my staging site to 6.0.1 and mostly things look good. Major problem right now is that the blog page does not show, instead the page generates thousands of errors like the ones in the screen grab attached. Individual blog posts do show. Blog setting is Masonry, Full Width, 3 column.
Hi there,
It seems that there is a problem by namespacing of the easing library we used and that is why whatever 3rd party plugin which uses that feature might cause the issue.
As I remember we already tackled the case in the version 6.0.1 but yours is one of the cases that seem to be unaffected by the fix.
Is it possible that you get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website and the FTP information using the Secure Note, so that our dev guys can take a look on your case?
Also is it possible to disable all 3rd party plugins and see the result? If it fixes please activate the plugins and tell us which one is the problem cause to help our dev guys to investigate in details.
Thank you.
I’ve turned off everything except for Cornerstone (which is still at 2.1.7 as I don’t know how to update it, it does not show up for automatic update and the download package does not contain it). Could it be related to the Cornerstone version?
Hi There,
Please update your Cornerstone plugin manually.
Let us know how it goes!
Updating Cornderstone solved that problem. Upgrading created an other issues, I’ll open a separate ticket for that one. Thanks.
Great! Thanks for letting us know.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.