Blog page jumps/ shifts if I scroll down

Hi There,

Can you take a look at this?
If you resize the screen the blogpage jumps en the posts slide over each other.

Not sure what the problem is.

Hope you can help us out!

Thnx

Hello @macvink,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given Page URL, it seems that there are JS console errors. It might be due to any plugin conflict or maybe a custom CSS/JS issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

HI again,

Not sure if you understood my problem correctly. I see now the title of this post should be folds in…

We have this problem on every site.
I do think this is a Themeco problem as we have this on every singel sites, even newly build websites with nog css/js what so ever!

Please take a look at this… (removed url)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello @macvink,

The given video is not working on my end since it is a private video, I would suggest please share your admin login details and the video as well so that we can advise you properly.

Thanks

HI,

Below the details…
This is only 1 website, all of the other websites response the same way!

Thanks for taking a look…

Hi @macvink,

This is an ongoing issue and has already been fixed in the upcoming release. As a temporary solution, you can add this line of code under Theme Options > JS.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.