Blog Page is showing blog posts that are deleted

In my X theme I’m finding that my blog page is showing all posts included posts I’ve deleted. I removed these posts from the trash and it’s still showing these posts.

Also in my blog posts my client is posting workouts where there are a series or short lines. It is only showing it as one long line and does not show any line breaks. It does this even when I try centering the text. Looking for suggestions.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in!

1.For your first query, can you please check if you are using any cache plugins ? if so please trying to clear cache and check or you check the server level cache like Cloudflare.

  1. To help you on this please send us your website URL and the page link where you have the issue, if possible the login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

I will try this. Not sure how to clear the server level cache. But both me and my client are seeing same issue. http://seabrightcrossfit.bringingjoyback.com/todays-workout/. Only two of the posts should be live. The rest have been deleted.

Hi There,

I can see the posts are coming from some custom post type called “Events” are you using any event plugins to create events in the site ? if so please try to delete the post under events.
Or you can provide us your login details in a secure note so that we can check it.

Thanks

I am using a plugin to create events but that wasn’t displaying as I wanted so I went back to using blog format. Do you think the plug in is causing the issue? How do I create a secure note?

Hello There,

Thank you for sending the credentials. After further investigation, I found out that you are using SiteGround. Please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.