Blog Page Header won't show up

Cannot get the header on my blog page to show or edit it in any form

Hi @Heisenbergww,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few reasons behind your issues, and it will be very difficult to recognize the exact reason without investigation. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Login info in secure note

Hello @Heisenbergww,

I checked your site it seems that the custom header is rendering on the blog page which is the “Home Header”. In case you don’t want to render this header you need to remove the header condition for the blog page you have set in the Header conditions.

The header URL is given in the secure note.
Hope it helps
Thanks

My header still does not show correctly after removing the condition.

I want my blog header to also look like the other pages…

Hello @Heisenbergww,

It seems that there is an issue of cache I went ahead and changed the priority of the header condition and the header is rendering.

Please clear your browser cache and check your site or check it in the private mode of the browser.

Thanks

But now my Home header is incorrect. I had a home pro header and then a global header for all other pages.

Hi @Heisenbergww,

That’s due to the priority of the Header. I have set the priority to -99 and now the headers are coming properly on both the pages.

Thanks

You set that priority on which header? Just would like to know for future reference

Hello @Heisenbergww,

You need to go to your header —>check the Home header. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.