Blog page entries disappeared after update

Hi there, I recently updated the X theme and now ALL of my blog entries are no longer seen visibly speaking. Hovering over where they should be and clicking takes me to the blog post but they cannot be seen. HELP!

I made sure to clear the cache before updating.
Also I just realized that the mobile version of the site’s main page no longer allows for the drop down menu options to appear. This of course makes it impossible to navigate the site on mobile.
www.passionfp.com

Help!

UPDATE: The blog page is now working again.

HOWEVER, the mobile menu button is unresponsive still. (I have cleared my mobile cache already).
I look forward to some help with this.

Sorry,

The blog page https://www.passionfp.com/blog/ is visible on a desktop computer but does NOT show on mobile or tablet. Also both mobile and tablet menu buttons are unresponsive.

Yes, I am a bit panicked as you can tell. My apologies. I look forward to help ASAP.

UPDATE: Everything has been resolved. Sorry for the barrage of posts.

That’s not an issue. Glad to hear that the problem is resolved now. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.