Blog Overview

Hi!
I have set up my Blog and would love to change a few things on the Blog Overview page.
the Link is http://tillpera.de/blog/

Is is possible to have the different items on a clear grid? Now they seem all over the place. I want them be placed orderly.
Also: Is there away to change the “Read more…” text?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey @Jossstick,

What you’re looking for is an Even layout. X / Pro provides Standard and Masonry blog layouts. What you’re currently using is the Masonry layout which displays a grid with different content heights. What you can do here is to use Essential Grid which is a grid plugin bundled in X / Pro. it has an Even layout.

Using the Essential Grid, you can also have a custom Read More text by customizing the skin.

Thanks.

I will check it out!
Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.