Hi Support
Please could you help me in order to find where can I found in PRO the “BLOG OPTIONS” that can I find in X
Theme Options > Integrity > Blog Options

Thank You
Hi Support
Please could you help me in order to find where can I found in PRO the “BLOG OPTIONS” that can I find in X
Theme Options > Integrity > Blog Options

Thank You
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Same as x, in pro also Pro->Theme Options > Integrity > Blog Options

Hope this helps!
Thanks
In my PRO version (still 1.2.7) there is NOT

Thank You
Hi there,
It could be due to permission or internal error, the options should be displayed. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note? I’ll need to check it first.
Thanks!
Dear Rad
Here you will find login credentials in a secure note.
Thank You
Hi there,
It’s correct, you will not see any further options related to the header if you assign headers and footer to your site (from Pro builder). Those options are only applicable to the standard header.
The blog header isn’t applicable for pro header, you will have to create your own header from the builder and assign it to your blog page.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.