Hi, How can I make my blog-page have more than just 4 posts?
How can I remove the featured image on the post’s page?
http://dreamabetterdreamnow.com/blog-3/
Thank you,
Collin
Hi, How can I make my blog-page have more than just 4 posts?
How can I remove the featured image on the post’s page?
http://dreamabetterdreamnow.com/blog-3/
Thank you,
Collin
Hi Colin,
You are using the recent post shortcode to display the items on your blog page and it could only show a maximum of 4 posts.
What you can do it to set your blog page as the post page in Settings > Reading > Post page and you should be able to see all of your post on the page.
To remove the featured image in the post page, please use this CSS:
.single-post .entry-featured {
display: none;
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.