Blog now showing featured images

I’m having a very weird issue, in which pages 2-3 of my blog don’t show the feature images on the articles, but page 1 and everything past 4 does.

Here is what is should look like:

And here is what it looks like on pages 2-3:

Hello @morrmeroz,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any custom code issue, in order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @morrmeroz,

Thanks for sharing to login details it seems that there is an extra custom CSS code rendering on the blog pages which is overriding the theme default styleing. It might be due to the plugin conflcit or cache issue. For the quick fix I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code Global CSS code.

.blog.x-blog-masonry-active .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured {
display: block;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case if you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.