Blog not updating

Hey there!

So I’ve tried using the Grid, but my client would like to display all her most recent blog posts in a classical manner that displays the excerpts. That is currently showing the way she wants, but it is not actually displaying the most recent posts. I actually deleted the custom page that was displaying posts because it was using a shortcode. However, that page is no longer there, yet still showing as the homepage content. It was not updated, and was a shortcode displaying all the posts. However, that shortcode was not displaying all the posts, and was not updating.

Please help! I don’t understand why the blog isn’t working. We are using the X Theme.

NativesInAmerica.Com

Never mind just had to mess with the options much more. Sorry!!! :grin:

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.