Blog not appearing instead homepage is showing, even though i assigned blog page

HI
Blog post page not appearing instead homepage is showing, even though i assigned blog page even though i picked in static pages? I looked in the forum and only found the reverse issue? Ideas? I’m lastest wp and X (non-pro)

thanks
designbabe

Hi there,

I have checked your site and it seems to be displaying the correct settings.

The blog page is showing the post items of your site when you scroll down the page. You might just get the blog page confused with the homepage because both of them have the same masthead slider.

thanks sorry
i was tired. you are correct. Can you delete the screenshot or but in secure note. I’m trying to keep the site unwraps until live
thanks

Hi there,

I deleted the screenshot as requested.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.