Blog Masonry Fullwidth 3 Columns does not display properly

My blog page is set to Masonry, Fullwidth, 3 Columns. Using MS Edge all cards in and below the 3rd row have extra space at the top (see image).

From the inspector, it appears the “transform” function is not working properly on the Y-axis starting with the third row. (see image).

Hi @ReportsNow,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

Hi @friech,

I fully updated WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone. My problem is now presenting itself in a new way. The blog masonry view loads fine, but the first-row collapses upon itself when the browser window is resized (see attached). I always clear caches when troubleshooting both WP and browser. I’ve also tried disabling plugins, and the problem persists. Is there a way to display the blog three columns without using masonry? I believe the masonry view is my problem, but I don’t know how to configure the same blog in three columns without using it.

Screen Capture Example

Cheers!

Hi @ReportsNow,

A new update is available which is Pro 5.1.3. I suggest that you update your theme to the latest version and let see if it fixes your issue.

Only if it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.