Blog layout shows squashed columns and large space on larger screens

Hi X Theme.
I hope you can help. I am having a problem with the renew masonry blog layout with full width layout. For smaller screen sizes it looks ok but over a certain size the two columns are squashed into a small area on the right of the screen.
I have looked at the html and css and cannot figure out how this is happnening.
I hope you can help. Here is the page: http://www.shebbearcollege.co.uk/news/
Thank you
Tamsin

Hey Tamsin,

This is highly likely caused either by customization or a third-party plugin. We need to know if this is a problem with our theme so please do the following:

• Switch to the parent theme and check if the issue persists. If it’s fixed, please check your custom codes in the child theme
  • If the issue persists, deactivate all third-party plugins. If it’s fixed, activate plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin.
  • If the issue persists at this stage, remove all your custom CSS and Javascript. If the issue is fixed, restore blocks of code at a time to see what’s causing the issue.

If the issue persists after doing all that, please give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me. I have turned the plugins off one by one and found the issue is caused by the Uber menu plugin. Are you able to suggest a fix for this?

Thank you

Tamsin

I have now chosen to go with a column layout and therefore the conflict is not an issue any longer. Thank you.

Hey Tamsin,

We’re glad that you’ve resorted to changing to the column layout which looks better for your case.

In case you wish to revert to the Masonry setup, try un-checking the Google Maps API setting of UberMenu under Appearance > UberMenu > General Settings.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.