Blog Layout Questions

I am using a Looper Consumer on the blog Layout, see screenshot, and I have 2 questions. The weird thing is none of these issues were happening until I imported a few newer blog posts with the WP Importer.

• I am seeing duplicate posts, not sure why
  • some of the images are squashed in the blog layout, but not when the post is opened…you need to navigate a few pages deep with the pagination…you can see it on page 4.

https://solacepediatrichealthcare.com/category/community/

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 6.14.37 PM

Hello @coloradodesigngroup,

Thanks for writing to us.

I can not access your site, it seems that your site is down at the moment. I would suggest you when the site is ready to accessible please let us know so that we can check it.

• I am seeing duplicate posts, not sure why

Do you have imported the post data multiple times?

For the pagination and layout, it might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

should be accessible now… sorry, we tried php 8. site is not ready for 8.

i added admin access in secure note

Rello Riceman,

Your site is still unreachable.

See the secure note.

Please double-check it. Thanks

Hi,

i can reach this site on numerous browsers…are you outside the US?

If so please try using a VPN…?

additionally… we may need to whitelist your IP, so please add that in the secure note as well. This is a HIPAA compliant server.

Hello Riceman,

Even with a VPN, we are still unable to log in to the site. We cannot provide any IP since our staff are located across the globe. It is best that you temporarily deactivate the IP blocking.

Thank you.

Thanks… yes, I am working with the host to resolve this. Sorry for the issue accessing. Its a new HIPAA compliant host and they have everything locked down tight. Ill reprt back as soon as I have a way to get you access.

Hi Andrew,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hi, can we whitelist a country so you guys can get access… or are the techs from multiple countries?

This was the question they asked…see above. We really need to find a way to get you guys access.

Hello Riceman,

Our staffs were located in multiple countries. It is best that you temporarily deactivate the Sucuri plugin or set up a staging site where we can troubleshoot your issue.

Cheers.

Every-time there is an issue it is not feasible to make a copy of the site on another server. This is the response from the host:

I can understand that you may get some resistance, but we are working in a HIPAA-compliant environment. If we remove security in the solacehealth environment, we risk attacks from all the countries worldwide.

is there relly no way at all to share an IP of someone who can take a look. I find that hard to believe… one person, one IP would make this a lot easier. Thanks

This has gone a bit off the rails…so I will open another topic. Hopefully you can assist without access. and… I do hope we can resolve the access issue… thanks again for working with us on this.

Hello @coloradodesigngroup,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience, please feel free to reach us any time if you have any more concerns regarding our theme and theme settings, we are always there to help you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.